- Change of CMake options to utilize built in header configuration support (PA_USE_*)
- Added CMakeLists.txt for examples
- Added paex_ocean_shore.c as an example how to use PA ring buffer for lock-free communication with the audio callback
- Added better default sample rate support
- Made sure that all pins now have a name, even if only "Input" or "Output"
- IsUSBDevice fixed acc. to Alex Lessard's suggestion
- IsNameUSBAudioDevice fixed similarly
git-svn-id: https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/portaudio/portaudio/trunk@1816 0f58301d-fd10-0410-b4af-bbb618454e57